Throughout the website, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Ozlasvegas Casino, whereas the term ‘you’ refers to the player/players. Ozlasvegas Casino owns this online entertainment website and is responsible for all information, products, tools and services available on this site.
OZlasvegas.com is legally licensed in Curacao under the name Total Software Solutions SA by Master License of Gaming Services Provider, N.V. #365/JAZ
By using our products and services, you (user/player) confirm that you understand, accept and agree to the rules, terms and conditions governing the use of Ozlasvegas Online Casino Website. Only when you choose to agree with the general terms and conditions of the website that you’ll be authorized to access the website and its services.
It is the sole responsibility the player to frequently assess the general ‘Terms and Conditions’ of the casino for any updates as Ozlasvegas reserves the right to change the ‘Terms and Conditions’ anytime, without giving prior notification. In case the player continues to use the software, products and services after an upgrade, this will legally confirm the player's approval of changes made.
- You must be at least 18 years old or of minimal legal age for gaming or as established by your legal territory to be qualified to use our Casino software and services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the player to provide correct, up to date and complete info to the Casino during the process of sign-up. The Casino reserves the right to close the Player's account or invalidate all and any winnings, in the case where wrong and/or inaccurate personal information is provided, particularly incorrect information inhibiting communication between the Casino and the player.
- Information provided by the player during the registration of any promotion, sign-up procedure will be strictly kept confidential.
- The Casino and its partners may occasionally send notices to the Player. However, the Player may request to unsubscribe anytime to stop receiving the same.
- The Player shall pay any applicable taxes or deductions as per their jurisdiction on any winnings at the Casino.
- The Player shall agree to accept all outcomes of the games on the platform, including the desktop and the mobile application of the Casino. The Player shall accept and be in complete agreement with the Casino's random number generator software that determines the results of all matches.
- With respect to any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of the Player's:
- entry, use, or reuse of the Casino
- use of any content/materials at the Web site
- entry, use, or reuse of the Casino's server
- participation in any of the Game, or,
- acceptance of any prize.
- You hereby agree not to hold the Casino, its employees, officials, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertisers, promotions or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers liable and shall fully indemnify the associated parties from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as an effect of their contribution in Casino services.
- Based on your residential status in a particular country, certain limitations may apply to play at the Casino, including bonuses, the redemption of chips or deposits via credit card. The Casino reserves the right to lift these restrictions on an individual basis. You are requested to attentively review the constraints that may apply. Name of the restricted countries is as follows: Algeria, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Belize, Costa Rica, Curacao, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Malaysia, Myanmar, North Korea, Poland, Syria, Turkey, Ukraine, middle eastern countries and Asia. The Casino shall assess your account and as per your case may make an ultimate call. Please email (mention email) to submit your case or request.
- You must provide a photo ID and proof of address for confirmation, then only cash-out (withdrawal of winnings) can be processed. Additionally, the Casino reserves the right to request additional information to further validate your identity.
- In case you wish to make a financial transaction using a credit card, then you need to fill out the ‘Authority Form’ and provide the front and back copy of the credit card to the Casino in order to facilitate any payout or to increase the number of authorized deposits per day.
- Our third party processors use a pre-authorization process for processing your transaction, which involves approving your transaction upfront but running it in a batch file later. If your deposit happens to be in a pre-authorized state and is later declined, unless you make a repurchase immediately, any winnings from the original deposit shall be forfeited.
- In view of the Player's legal right to play at the Casino, neither the Casino nor its employees, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers offer any representation of warranty, whether implied or explicit. Consequently, neither the Casino nor the associated previously listed parties claim or been seen to maintain the authority to make any/such representations or guarantees.
- The Casino completely supports responsible gaming, given which Players may request any time to be excluded from our applications and involved services. You can email at (mention email) to request permanent or temporary exclusion. Also, note that in case of temporary exclusion the Casino operators at their sole discretion may enforce a permanent exclusion on your account if it’s evident that you have psychological issues related to gambling.
- The Ozlasvegas reserves the right to close any account any time in case a player has committed financial or gaming fraud against the Casino. Financial fraud includes credit card disputes against the Casino and its associated partners. Gaming fraud includes bonus manipulation or not abiding by the general terms and conditions.
- Players from banned countries will not be accepted and entertained in any manner at the Casino. You are requested to get in touch with the customer service for the updated banned country list.
- The Casino reserves the right to discontinue or add any games or services within the Casino (website and/or mobile application) without giving prior notice to its players/members.
- It is completely the Player's responsibility to ensure that his/her account number and password are not shared with anyone and kept confidential. The Player hereby consents to ensure that no other individual or third party including any minor, will use their casino account, access and make use of any material or information from the Casino, accept for the winning amount, or game participation. Also, the Player is completely responsible for any purchases and/or losses that happen from his/her account. No exceptions will be granted on this matter whatsoever.
- The Casino reserves the right to process any withdrawals from associated accounts via the system(s) current financial withdrawal processing partners; in case of withdrawal delay, the Casino reserves the right to change the process to a withdrawal process that is currently available or is preferential to the Casino.
- In case of any gaming dispute, all decisions made by the Casino stand final. The Player may use Principal Dispute System (PDS) if he/she wishes to submit a grievance. PDS is a 3rd party dispute redressal system established by Betsoft for Betsoft driven games.
- If the Casino considers a Player to be a veteran/professional, the Casino reserves the right to block his/her account, invalidate all and any winnings and return the deposit.
- Winnings derived from free spins originating from a different game session or from an alternate source of the account balance (obtain free spins with a deposit bonus and then switching to a deposit) are considered combining transactional balances, which shall not be honored. If a combination of transactions involved a real money deposit, then the value of the deposit can be reset to zero after due consultation with the customer service.
- With respect to all the financial account transactions, the Player shall agree that the Casino or a payment processing partner(Payment Processor) on the Casino's behalf will handle all requests. The Player shall further agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments if they have reason to believe or any suspicion the Player may be participating in or have participated in fraudulent, conspiracy, illegitimate, or inappropriate action.
- The minimum or maximum weekly or monthly withdrawal limit may be changed by the Casino at their discretion, due to the limitations provided by the third party Payment Processors. You are requested to consult Customer Service for updated withdrawal limits.
- Sometimes, your withdrawal may be split into multiple payments, each with another acceptance time in case any restrictions are imposed by the third-party Payment Processor.
- The Player further agrees never to contest any deposits, make any chargebacks, cancel, renounce or otherwise reverse any of their payments made to the Casino. In such a scenario, the Player shall re-purchase their deposit via a different card or method and fully reimburse any fees incurred due to this dispute to the Casino. Failure to do so will invalidate all winnings and result in the account being closed and Player personal data and debt being sold to a third party collections agency.
- The Casino reserves the right to demand further documentation from the Player to complete the verification process where the Casino isn't able to verify the Player's initial documents and identity completely.
- Your withdrawal (non-cashable bonus funds) as you may have exceeded the Maximum Withdrawal Amount in your last bonus, with surplus funds removed.
- The Casino reserves the right to disqualify winnings in case of the occurrence of the following events:
- Player has more than one active account at the Casino (unless given prior approval by direction)
- A disparity of information on the Player's Casino account to that on the credit card(s) used to deposit into the Casino account.
- When exactly the same payment system is used by different individuals/players (using the same eWalletXpress account or credit card)
- The wrong or false registration information provided by the Player.
- If the Player has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) another player to use his/her Casino account.
- If a Player uses an expert gaming and gaming strategy (using even wager layout whilst betting on Roulette games)
- If the Player has intentionally ‘charged back’ (contested charges for) any of the cash deposited into his/her Casino account or any of our sister concerns.
- Any winnings as an outcome of game mistake or system malfunction will be null.
- Players from restricted countries will not be able to make use of free chips. Players are requested to check the status of countries list by getting in touch with Customer Support.
- The Casino reserves the right to request Players for the following documents:
- ID (Driving License/Passport/State ID)
- Utility bill (recent bill with your name and address)
- Copies of every card used to deposit
- Authorization form at any point in time for the safety of the account.
- Failure to supply these documents will allow the Casino to not to accept requests from customers whose identity can’t be verified to ensure the safety of the account.
Anti Money Laundering Policy
Objective of the Policy
- 1. Ozlasvegas.com is fully committed to be constantly vigilant to prevent money laundering and combat the financing of terrorism in order to minimize and manage risks such as the risks to its reputational risk, legal risk and regulatory risk. It is also committed to its social duty to prevent serious crime and not to allow its systems to be abused in furtherance of these crimes.
- 2. Ozlasvegas.com will endeavour to keep itself updated with developments both at national and international level on any initiatives to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism. It commits itself to protect, at all times, the organization and its operations and safeguards its reputation and all from the threat of money laundering, the funding of terrorist and other criminal activities.
- In order to adhere to the requirements of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the regulations and any guidance notes Ozlasvegas.com shall as a minimum:
- appoint one of its senior officers as the designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) whose responsibilities will include the duties required by the laws regulations and guidance notes.
- take reasonable steps to establish the identity of any person for whom it is proposed to provide its service. For this purpose, the process for the registration of Players provided for under the General Terms and Conditions provides for the due diligence process that must be carried out before the opening of a User Account.
- keep at all times a secure online list of all registered Players.
- retain identification and transactional documentation as defined in the laws regulations and guidance notes.
- provide initial and ongoing training to all relevant staff so that they are aware of their personal responsibilities and the procedures in respect of identifying Players, monitoring Player activity, record-keeping and reporting any unusual/suspicious transactions.
- ensure that this policy is developed and maintained in line with evolving statutory and regulatory obligation and advice from the relevant authorities.
- examine with special attention, and to the extent possible, the background and purpose of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely, by their nature, to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
- report any suspicion or knowledge of money laundering of terrorism financing to the Curacao Gaming Commission and relevant authorities from the country the transaction was initiated.
- cooperate with all relevant administrative, enforcement and judicial authorities in their endeavour to prevent and detect criminal activity.
Moreover, Ozlasvegas.com shall:
- not accept to open anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known.
- not accept cash from Players. Funds may be received from Players only by any of the following methods: credit cards, debit cards, electronic transfer, wire transfer cheques and any other method.
- not register a Player who is under eighteen (18) years of age.
- only register a single account in the name of a particular person: multi-account practices are strictly prohibited.
- transfer payments of winnings or refunds back to the same route from where the funds originated, where possible.
- not accept a wager unless a User Account has been established in the name of the Player and there are adequate funds in the Account to cover the amount of the wager.
- not accept a wager unless the funds necessary to cover the amount of the wager are provided in an approved way.
- not accept Players residing or playing from non-reputable jurisdictions.
- not make a payment in excess of two thousand (AU$2,000) out of a User Account to a Player until the Player's identity, age and place of residence have been verified.
- where it deems necessary, verify creditworthiness of the Player with third parties who previously provided any information on the Player.
- if it becomes aware that a person has provided false information when providing due diligence documents, not register such person. Where that person has already been registered, Ozlasvegas.com shall immediately cancel that person's registration as a Player with the company.
Processing Fees and Limitations
- Processing fee of up to AU$50 may be levied on withdrawals, according to withdrawal sum and/or the payment processor.
- The withdrawal amount processed to players on a weekly or monthly basis may change as per 3rd party processing constraints or policies.
- Due to restrictions imposed by third-party payment processors, sometimes, your withdrawal may be split in to multiple payments, each with another acceptance time.
- The Casino reserves the right to join complete withdrawals requested into as few requests as possible for quicker payouts, and up to the maximum permitted sum to be paid each week when multiple withdrawals are requested.
Check Payments Important Information
- The Player must deposit check within 30 days of issue to a financial institution when they receive a payment by check. Any delay could invalidate the check. Consequently, the company isn't responsible and a reissue of the check will not be made.
- Checks must be deposited to a bank account rather than cashed.
- Checks may not be endorsed to a third party.
- Under no circumstances should the Player mention the checks are from the on-line gaming industry.
- If any of the preceding conditions are not met and checks are cancelled, the Casino is not going to be held liable; check is not going to be reissued.
- If a stop payment for your check payout is issued, then the Player will be charged a minimum of AU$50 or whatever the cost of the stop payment, whichever is higher.
Withdrawal Approvals Important Information
- All withdrawal requests should be reviewed and approved by the Casino management before being sent for payment.
- Payment will be made within fifteen (15) business days, after approval. Please check the Customer Support for updated timeframes.
- In the case of international transaction, involved financial institutions may charge processing fees and added money conversion.
- Credit Card Slamming and Stolen Cards: if any player reflects card slamming trends, the Casino might ask for SSN on a case to case basis for the safety of the account.
- If a player's initial deposit attempt into their account is not approved, the casino may pre-authorize the deposit for the player to play for fun. In such a case, if the deposit is not collected within 24 hours and the player wins off of the pre-authorized deposit, they are entitled to a 2x maximum cashout.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. You may choose to unsubscribe from advertising communications, including phone calls or e-mail or text messages anytime. Nevertheless, be aware you shall receive all messages associated with your account even if you unsubscribe from advertising communications. If you believe you're receiving unsolicited e-mail from the Casino, kindly report to (mention email).